- We carry out custom made order within your budget and local departing tour or cultural experience program.
- Please feel free to ask!
We offer our meticulous care of:
- Booking for local arrangement and act for your procedures
- Accommodation:Chateau hotel, selected hotel etc.
- Arrangement:Tour guide, rental car etc.
- Booking: Opera, Concert
- Transportation service
Please feel free to ask Inquiry
- Japanese passport holders can travel to Germany.
Passport must be sufficient until the expiry date with 3 months remaining.
- Visa is not required for Japanese within 3 months stay.
(In case of exceeding 3 months and special purpose to stay, you should apply to Visa)
Germany has superb air, and rail connections from major cities of Europe.
Between Narita (Tokyo) and Frankfurt or Munich, you can fly non-stop by Lufthansa and easy to take connecting flights.
For the same day connection, boarding pass is normally issued together with the connecting at the airport of starting point, but some exception may be adapted in following cases such as: the carriers of arriving and connecting are different or departure of connecting flight is referred to as a stopover from the embarked date.
Taxis are readily available outside both terminals (journey time to the city centre: 20-30 minutes, fare from €30).
Taxi fare depends on number of persons and luggage.
Air port taxi service (booking is required in advance) is available on request. Fare :from €39.
- The Regional Train Station: Platforms 1-3 Located beneath Terminal 1.
For Frankfurt Central station Journey time:15 minutes €4.25
- Long Distance Train：Platforms 4-7 Located beneath Terminal 1.
ICE、IC etc. for many destinations.
- From Terminal 1 to the station: By walking.
Moving to Terminal 1 from Terminal 2 is connected by Skyline (2 minutes ride).